Jive Turkey

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forums full of cools, no B.K Randy's!

5 posters

To get to know each other, I thought I'd like to play a little game with you!

melissapwnz
    melissapwnz

To get to know each other, I thought I'd like to play a little game with you! Empty To get to know each other, I thought I'd like to play a little game with you!

Post by melissapwnz Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:23 am

Right, so the game is that you have to post one random fact about you in a post!
    ... but then again, I know everyone on here and I don't really need to know anyone Neutral
    but we'd be suprised to see what random things we might or might've not known about each other.

I'll start:

I talk too much.
    Katie
    Katie

To get to know each other, I thought I'd like to play a little game with you! Empty Re: To get to know each other, I thought I'd like to play a little game with you!

Post by Katie Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:25 am

My hands sweat if I see someone with greasy hair.
    melissapwnz
    melissapwnz

To get to know each other, I thought I'd like to play a little game with you! Empty Re: To get to know each other, I thought I'd like to play a little game with you!

Post by melissapwnz Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:27 am

I don't have a favourite colour.
    miraj42
    miraj42

Post by miraj42 Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:23 pm

I am sucking a pen right now.
    gutfood
    gutfood
    Admin

Post by gutfood Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:28 pm

Woah Woah Nazir, keep your post at least near topic please. All to random stuff to be put in Random Thoughts from now on please.
    miraj42
    miraj42

Post by miraj42 Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:30 pm

spell my name right man! It is a random fact though. Another random fact: My name is spelt NASIR!
    gutfood
    gutfood
    Admin

Post by gutfood Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:32 pm

Sorry, but I also meant in your other posts. And its NaZir cause that more G.
    miraj42
    miraj42

Post by miraj42 Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:34 pm

oh the diarrhoea one....
    melissapwnz
    melissapwnz

Post by melissapwnz Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:39 pm

:O You both broke the rules of this thread! Hahaha.

Fact: I'm eating a bacon sandwhich.
    sarahtoddy
    sarahtoddy

Post by sarahtoddy Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:13 am

my toe hurts cause i'm wearing too much tights/socks
    melissapwnz
    melissapwnz

Post by melissapwnz Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:57 am

My head hurts.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 11:29 am