Jive Turkey

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forums full of cools, no B.K Randy's!

+2
Katie
Leeham
6 posters

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU THINKING???

Leeham
    Leeham

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU THINKING??? Empty current thoughts

Post by Leeham Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:36 am

your current thoughts...
    Mine include: tiredness,inspirational thoughts, musical thoughts, food thoughts....hmmmm
    Katie
    Katie

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU THINKING??? Empty Re: WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU THINKING???

Post by Katie Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:51 am

Why Doctor Pepper doesn't even taste like Dr Pepper anymore. Its my favourite drink ever, NOW ITS DESTROYED.
    Also other stuff but I won't bore you with it.
    melissapwnz
    melissapwnz

Post by melissapwnz Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:53 am

My thoughts are just ££££££££ and *************.
    Wink
    gutfood
    gutfood
    Admin

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU THINKING??? Empty WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU THINKING???

Post by gutfood Mon Jan 18, 2010 3:01 pm

No, seriously.... What a Face
    melissapwnz
    melissapwnz

Post by melissapwnz Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:24 am

LOL CREEPY SMILEY, MUCH?
    Bessey
    Bessey

Post by Bessey Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:23 am

Who would win in a fight a umpa lumpa or a smurf
    Leeham
    Leeham

Post by Leeham Thu Jan 21, 2010 12:35 pm

im thinking about cleaning my glasses in a second, perhaps trying to read lord of the rings again in a minute
    melissapwnz
    melissapwnz

Post by melissapwnz Sat Jan 23, 2010 4:36 pm

I'm actually really tired and I think there's something I'm supposed to be doing, but I don't know what :S
    I'm so unproductive.
    Joe
    Joe

Post by Joe Tue Jan 26, 2010 1:44 pm

I'll tell you what the fuck I'm thinking.

OK, this is me: Being open. This is not something I do.

I'll tell you now, in the eyes of everyone, even those wankers I couldn't want LESS to do with who probably lurk here ("OMFG DEY STEELIN MAH TALKSTALKS!") and scrutinising this little setup we have here.

I am in love.

OK, I said it. Sure, some of you probably already know, but what the hell. I'm too shelled up to even be honest with myself here.

The main problem, I suppose, is that this girl just so happens to be blood related to one of my best friends (known as Jacob). Yeah, she's his sister. I already told him about it, he's fine with it (or so he says); he won't intefere either negatively or positively.

Here is exactly what I said when I told her:

So anyway, sorry I'm not doing this face to face, but I have been trying for months now and I simply can't. Either because someone's in the way (namely Jacob or Jenny) or I'm just stupidly nervous.

Getting to the point,and believe me, I never expected you to take this well (hence the nervousness). I've kinda been in love with you for a while now. So y'know. There you go. Here's me getting it off my chest (at last).

Pathetic. This was months ago. It's a crock of shit. What the FUCK was I thinking? Seriously, what the FUCK. I read this now and I want to throw my goddamn monitor out the bleeding window because WHAT THE FUCK is that shit?!

The worst thing is that I actually hit the fucking send button. I sent her that bunch of shit and I regretted for the entire fucking week it took for her to say "no".

So yeah, what the fuck was I thinking? Wasn't thinking straight at all. Fuck no.

We hardly talked since then, this is what's so fucking weird: She just pretends I didn't say anything. I mean, shit. Someone tells you that stuff you're not gonna ignore it.

Fuck.
    melissapwnz
    melissapwnz

Post by melissapwnz Tue Jan 26, 2010 2:52 pm

Joe, I know I may sound crazy, but what you said was a good thing because you didn't bottle it up and you were honest; however the girl doesn't feel the same way and of course she's going to ignore it, because if she took it in then she probably wouldn't even want to be your friend 'cause she'd feel weirded out! But you're still friends so it's alright.

Hahahaha what am I thinking now? I'm thinking of what I thought at school which people were like WTF about, but whatever.
    Joe
    Joe

Post by Joe Tue Jan 26, 2010 2:54 pm

I don't want it to be ignored.
    melissapwnz
    melissapwnz

Post by melissapwnz Tue Jan 26, 2010 2:55 pm

So you'd rather she didn't talk to you AT ALL and know that she doesn't ignore it completely?
    Joe
    Joe

Post by Joe Tue Jan 26, 2010 2:56 pm

No I'd rather she did.
    melissapwnz
    melissapwnz

Post by melissapwnz Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:03 pm

Exactly! So it's good that she ignored it, 'cause then you're still friends and stuff!
    For me, I think it's amazing she can ignore something like that! I can't do that. I'd feel really awkward and wouldn't want to talk anymore to the person Neutral

I'm really lame. Haha. Don't listen to me (: Let what happens, happen. Everything may happen for a good reason ;D
    Leeham
    Leeham

Post by Leeham Fri Jan 29, 2010 3:00 pm

I am thinking about some cool shit.
    Heroes
    whats on the TV
    Posting some posts on jiveturkey

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:02 am